I also got diapers last week at walgreens for 2.50 a package
Saturday, March 28, 2009
Thank you Kmart!
After my first trip to Kmart Monday I got a little addicted to Kmart and coupons :) Kmart was doubling coupons up to a $2 value so I took advantage of the sale. I got some great deals but as the week went on Kmart in Rexburg and Idaho Falls were running out of product. I am happy with how well I did however it could have even been better if I would have figured it out sooner. For example my 4th trip I got as close as I could to $50 without going over and then gave them my $5 off $50 or more Kmart coupon and they owed me $4.89, the cashier told that they couldn't give me money back so I ran and got Derek's deodorant for FREE!! To bad the sell is over. I just have to figure out how to do my groceries that way.
I saved my receipts so I could see my savings. The total was $277.54, out of pocket was $35.43! Savings of $242.11
I also got diapers last week at walgreens for 2.50 a package
I also got diapers last week at walgreens for 2.50 a package
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
11 comments:
Way to go!! I'll have to try the Kmart when they do double coupons! You did awesome.
awesome! i have been getting into the coupon thing too, but wow! you did great! hey it was fun hangin with you guys last night! fun times! Derek cracks me up!
Ummm, I need YOUR coupon help!!
Let me know if you ever want to take me shopping with you:) lol Nothing like an amazingly good shopping experience.
Um, I think you have earned a "pro" status by now. That is quite impressive.
Jodi,
Isn't it addicting? I had to call Katie and tell her how much fun this is, and to thank her for getting me started. I always have a million questions for her too. Now I see why she enjoys it so much. Keep up the good work. I like to see what everyone gets and how much they were able to save.
What?? How?? Do you offer classes? I wanna learn your ways!!
So I don't understand how all you people are doing this. Why don't you put a how to find good coupons post on your blog. Aren't most coupons for like $1 off not $100?
AMAZING! Great job!
That is so awesome! I need to get better at that. Post any tips you may have and where you get all your coupons! By the way, your family picture is so cute!
Way to shop smart! I used to do that when we lived in PA and the grocery stores did triple coupons. That was fun. I LOVE your family picture on the header.
Post a Comment