Friday I took the boys to the doctor. When I made the appointment (a few weeks ago) it was for well checks for Trey and Parker. Unfortunately they have this nasty cough that won't leave them alone. The doctor informed me that the rest of Rexburg seems to have this cough as well. Jackson has seemed to escape it for now but poor little Parker is congested and coughing but they still did his immunizations shots. So today I'm staying home from church with all three boys while Derek enjoys a nice spiritual day without kids.
I thought it would be fun to post the boys stats, It's funny that every time I take the kids to the doctor somebody comments on how tall the boys are for their age. Hmmm wonder where they get that from.
Trey 4 yrs 38.5lbs 71% 43.5in. 97%
Parker 6 months 16.9lbs 40% 27.3in 79%
Looking back in my journal Parker is still my smallest even though I think he's a chunk.
Jackson at 6 months was 18lbs and 28in 90%
I love my boys!!
No comments:
Post a Comment