Monday, March 2, 2009

another


I made another nursing cover today. This time I put some fleece in the corner to wipe the babies mouth after nursing. Onto finishing my denim quilt. Yeah!

6 comments:

Jamie said...

Way cute fabric and great idea with the fleece!

ksreynolds said...

you are so crafty, those nursing aprons are awesome, maybe you should sell them on ebay I would buy one..

Anonymous said...

I am serious about you making me one of those. I can send you the money for it!! Because there is no way I am ever making one of those, way to hard for me!!

*~McGarys~* said...

Looks great. We need to get together so the boys can play again. Noah has been asking for Jackon ALLLLL day! lol

Nathan and Annie Miller said...

Look at you! Way to go mini Martha! I think those nursing cover ups are one of the best creations ever! Smart idea on the spit-up wiper.

Unknown said...

Don't worry about Nemo, we had about 6 fish and they all died within 3 weeks, they say you have to change the water or somthing like that :)
Chad