I'm finally on some medicine to clear up a sinus infection. Yeah. I can't wait to feel better. I was really dreading going to the doctor because I was afraid they would tell me I had a bad cold but low and behold I have a sinus infection like I thought.
4 comments:
Did they give you some Amoxicillin? That stuff is amazing!! I hate sinus infections, makes your face feel like its gonna explode!! Hope you feel better soon.
-Phil
Sorry you don't feel well, I excited that it sounds like we're going to get to see you guys soon! Can't wait to meet that new cutie of yours. On another note- I just read Jennifer Salisbury's blog and I have just one thing to say- DEREK PACK YOUR OWN STUPID LUNCH! Geez Jodi- you spoil that boy way too much, your making the rest of us look bad! :)
I'm so the same way... I always dread going cause I'm worried they're gonna tell me its nothing and I'll feel silly. I'm glad you went and got the meds you need to get better. Oh we may be coming to Idaho Falls soon... I'll call you so hopefully I can see you!
Bummer, hope you get feeing better soon. Your boys are too cute. Do you cut their hair yourself? And if so where did you get the cover things...I want one! Have a good day!
Post a Comment