One day I was cleaning the fish tank out and when I do this we place this fish in a regular plastic bowl. I cleaned his tank and let the water sit for a bit while I went upstairs and cleaned bathrooms and folded some laundry. When I came down I went to put that fish back in his tank and he wasn't in the bowl. I panicked and yelled at Kamree to see what she had done with the fish. She had no idea what I was talking about. Once I got looking around there he was on the floor.
I have no idea how long he was out of water and he really had to flop around to get to that point...Which is pretty disgusting. I was so worried about how the kids were going to react. I scoooped him up.lol after i took a picture and had Kamree say a prayer that the fish wouldn't die.
There were probably 3 or 4 times that he was upside down floating in the tank and I just would tap on the glass and he would start swimming again. Kamree said he wasn't dead but I wasn't so sure. I can't believe she was right. I really think her prayer worked. The boys caught this cat fish almost 3 years ago at liberty lake and I was so worried how they would react so I wanted it to just survive until they got home from school. Way to stay strong fish!
No comments:
Post a Comment