Apparently we started a tradition this year that even the 3 yr old requested. Giant donut!
We had a busy day planned because of baseball and I was suppose to be going to Rebeccas 40th birthday party but Parker was sick so we decided to bag it all and go out to the cemetery to celebrate Carson as well even though he wasn't feeling well. Derek took the kids home and I made it to the Rebeccas party. poor parker was so sick but I made him get out of the car. Good thing we stayed outside to celebrate so we didn't share with any of Nicoles family.
One happy birthday girl. Since her birthday is on St. Patrick day I try to find a fun cake/treat that is st. patricks day related but she was determined that she wanted pink cupcakes.
Funny story: I was almost out of gas but thought maybe I could make it to dereks work and so i had him drive my car with the girls and Parker and Trey and jackson rode with me in Derek's truck. We were about a mile from Dereks work when he decided to pretend that he ran out of gas. To make a long story short Jackson and I were panicking. As soon as I pulled off the side of the road he floored it and beat us to the office,,Stinker.
No comments:
Post a Comment