Our Christmas break was pretty low key but we did take one day to go sledding. Derek and Toby took their sleds up to Yakima where they go riding. The kids had a blast until....
They were taking kids up to a "good sledding spot" they could only take a couple at a time so Trey and Allison where the last ones waiting. Nobody ever came back for them. I was in the car with Kamree by this point. I couldn't understand why on earth they would leave them. After like 20+min of them waiting patiently I finally went out and broke the news to Trey that I didn't think they were coming back. Kinda broke their hearts and Allisons. Allison finally said, I'm getting sad.
Derek and Toby had a miscommunication and Derek thought they didn't want to come. Derek felt horrible. It just adds to the memory I guess.
No comments:
Post a Comment