The problem that I'm having with updating my blog is that I can't remember the exact details for pictures. Derek was gone for something...? and the kids and I decorated sugar cookies.
At Jacksons parent teacher conference she gave me an example of his writing. This has been by far my favorite thing I've brought home. It fits him to a T! He had a detailed drawing of the inside of his stomach also but I didn't take a picture of it. I had to send this to my family so they could get a good laugh. He has such a sweet tooth.Derek confined the kids to rub our feet with lotion. Oh man being pregnant it feels extra good. Trey is fabulous at doing this. Kamree sat and did her own feet for a long time and then she did mine. She isn't to bad either.
Ward Christmas Party. Another Classic Christmas picture. While we were waiting in line, the closer we got to santa the more excuses she tried to use to get out of line. The best one was how tired she was.
When you have such great neighbors and friends its hard to draw a line when delivering Christmas goodies. I broke up the baking so it wasn't so overwhelming this year. Derek and Parker did chocolate cookies, Trey and Jackson did Chocolate chip cookies, and I did corn flake cookies and pumpkin cookies.
We did our annual take an ornament up to Carson Christmas Eve. Parker picked an elf and Jackson picked a truck with animals in it.
No comments:
Post a Comment