The kids and I went and picked cherries. We are very blessed to live where there is a lot of fresh produce.
Kamree had fallen asleep in the car.
We tried and experiment from pintrest. I feel like everything off pintest is an experiment because I've had some pintrest fails. We tape plastic stuff we had from painting our cealings together and filled it with water. The kids had a good time playing on it before they tore a hug hole in the middle and starting sitting in it.Allison just wanted her picture taken.
Dad swimming with the kids. I have a video of him giving Kamree a ride on his back. She loved it.
Fathers Day dinner
Parker walks really bad on the inside of his feet especially his left foot so I took him in to make sure it wasn't something we needed to look further into. The Dr. said it would be okay especially if he isn't complaining of pain. I would say he is a toe walker but the dr. said he is not. He just releases faster than normal. Its easier to explain this my demonstrating rather than writing it down.One thing the dr did say was to make sure he always has good shoes. I wanted to die because I told Parker to wear his flip flops the dr. because I didn't want the dr to see how worn out his Nikes were from the school year. Dr. orders kids needed all new shoes! Neither of the girls had tennis shoes that fit so we got them some to.
Garage sale wasn't a huge hit but the kids wanted to do one and they got to keep the $.
Kamree got the empty bucket of pretzel sticks stuck on her head. Literally she was suppose to be in bed so Derek ran up the stairs to tell her to get in back in bed. He went to take that off her head and it was stuck. I used his knife to pop a hole in it to relieve some pressure and it came right off. The poor girl and a cut all along her forehead the next morning.
Play group at the splash park.
We rode along the river to Howard Ammon Park. This girl only rides in style.
No comments:
Post a Comment