For my birthday the kids went with Derek the night before and picked me out new measuring cups (parker and Ali), my favorite candy bars (Jackson), a pack of gum(Trey) and a Pepsi (Allison) they were so excited to give it to me in the morning and each one had something cute to say about picking out my special present. It truly made me feel special hearing them so excited to get something for me that they new I liked. Oh the simple things in life.
We didn't even have dinner that night because Derek brought home ice cream cake from work so we just dug right in. Happy 31st Birthday to me! My sister got me some flowers and a pedicure and my wonderful friends took me out to DQ the night before. I feel like I get spoiled every year.
1 comment:
Those kinds of gifts mean so much! Happy late birthday!
Post a Comment