Talk about total surprise! Kimberly, Nicole and Tara did an awesome job at surprising me for my 30th birthday. We were supposed to JUST go out to eat for my birthday.
We met up at Pacific grill and Pasta and had a great dinner. I told Nicole I had 3 hrs since I had just fed Kamree so I wanted to go shopping for new running shoes. I talked to derek when I was in sports authority and he told me I needed to come home because Kamree was being fussy. I pretty much said to bad and figure it out I wasn't coming home. I think I put them all in a panic, but didn't know it:) Nicole then decided to tell me that she hated to ruin my surprise but all the families were coming to Taras for cake and ice cream so I needed to stop shopping. Well I don't think they communicated fast enough because Kimberly text me a picture of the group and said "Stop shopping" haha I was totally off guard.
They even had an outfit for me. Kimberly did my bottom half, Tara my top and Nicole my accessories.
We spent the evening playing Just dance on the wii having yummy food and cake. I am so blessed to be surrounded by such wonderful family and friends.
I had Derek run over my camera. I thought I took more picture but they must be on Nicoles Camera.
I just can't get over how much I appreciate the fact that they would go to so much work for me. Its a lot of work planning something like that. Can't believe I will be 30 in a few days.




2 comments:
I am so glad you turned 30 so we could come celebrate your birthday with you. We had such a great time! Happy 30th Birthday!
How fun!! You have awesome friends and I'm sure that's because you are pretty amazing yourself. Happy Birthday!
Post a Comment