As tradition we always set up the Christmas tree after thanksgiving. The excitement on the kids faces makes it all worth it. Parker was so excited to put the star up this year. Once Derek lifted him up that high he panicked and Derek had to fix it since it was just barley hanging on.
Allison found this ball in the tree. hahaha it's from a gun Parker got last year for Christmas She couldn't figure out why it was in there. Allison tried to take things off instead of putting stuff on.
Having a blast!
When it was all said and done. We had nothing on the top or bottom of the tree. I wanted to leave it like that but we moved a few things around. I think it is fun to see how the kids decorate by themselves.
I love this guy. There is no doubt that he makes me smile everyday.
No comments:
Post a Comment