My sister watched my kids a day when I was at girls camp and sent my kids home with a bucket full of tadpoles they caught from her pond. I thought they would die the next day but they didn't! I got my fish tank out and decided we would keep 4 and then the rest needed to stay outside in the bucket.
Then next morning I noticed we had 8 in the tank. Sneaky kids put more in the fish tank. Thus far only one frog has died. We have 5 who are in Froglet mode... has 4 legs but still a tail.
We are trying to take good care of them so we can let them go in the garden or most likely take them back to the pond. Their diet is fish food and cooked/frozen lettuce.
1 comment:
This totally reminds me of the Curious George book about frogs! Love it!
Post a Comment