Sunday, July 29, 2012

Idaho Falls Summer Vacation

I'm a little disappointed in myself.  I don't have one picture to show for this trip.  I guess we had to much fun to even pull out the camera.
We took off on Thursday afternoon and headed to Boise where we stayed with Leslie.   The kids always have so much fun seeing their cousins.
Friday we stopped in Burley and said hello to Grandma Edwards we caught her during lunch. She looked great.   Grandpa bought us snow cones that night...yummy!
Saturday we took the kids to I Jump a trampoline place in Idaho Falls where Derek did his first back flip on a tramp and was thrilled.  Derek and I also spent the day shopping for a new dress.  I have a good husband.
Sunday was nice and relaxing.  I was able to see an old high school friend Marianne and her cute girls.
Monday we took the boys to Lagoon.  Mom stayed home with Allison because of her recovery with her knee.
Tuesday we recovered from going to Lagoon.
Wednesday we went up to St. Anthony and saw Ashley.  Then swung over and played with our friends on a huge slip n slide that went into a pond.
Thursday the boys checked out the museum, King Tut and Derek and I went to dinner with Ashley and Danny to Johnny Carinos.
Friday we took out 9hr drive back home.
It always goes way to fast but we did have a blast.

No comments: