Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Halloween 2011

Seriously I'm not sure how Halloween became a holiday that I totally love but it did. So when my sister came to town to let her kids go trick or treating with us we had to pull out the costume box for ourselves. This is what we came up with. We then put stools out on my front step and made the kids walk up to us and get their candy. That's what sisters do right, be dorky together?

Every time I looked at Nicole I couldn't help but laugh. It still makes me laugh!


Then trying to get 7 kids under the age of 6 to all smile at once was a joke!







Cousins



Ward Halloween Party was great. Tara was a black eyed P, so funny and clever but isn't their daughter so stinkin cute! They couldn't make it to our Halloween party so I had to post a pic of them. I can't say enough good about this family we love having them as neighbors.




The mummy costumes I made for all of us were a bit time consuming. I didn't think that out before I started but it was still fun. The kids loved them, that's all that mattered.



Halloween Party....Tanners wig looks so real!



Until next year.....


1 comment:

Nic said...

Your boys are so handsome. If you come to IF for the holidays come see me. I can't seem to figure out how I'm always there.