Sunday, November 6, 2011

Country Mercantile

The kids and I went and got flu shots one day when Trey had early release. I told them I had a surprise for them when we were done. We meet Derek at the Mercantile and had a great afternoon, even though it was very chilly.

Train ride


Derek told Trey and Jackson that the back was the funnest. When the boys got off Trey came and said Mom, I don't know why dad told us to ride in the back it wasn't the funnest it was the scariest! I didn't think much of it and then when Jackson wanted to go again Trey wouldn't.



Parker liked it but didn't love it enough to go twice.


But he did LOVE the horses...over and over again.




The corn maze took us 15 minutes to get through. Thanks to Trey and Derek. After about 10 min. Jackson had had enough and said he was done and wanted to ride the rides. I had to remind him over and over that I didn't know how to get out.

Climbing






another maze.

We ended the day with some yummy ice cream.



No comments: