Monday, August 16, 2010

catch up

We've stayed plenty busy the past 2 months. We are loving the new house, sorry no pictures yet. We had no problem breaking the new house in with the flu a week after we moved in and let me tell you how thankful we all were for more than one bathroom!! It hit all of us except Parker in one night. Once we were feeling better we went and visited my parents in Idaho. Derek wasn't able to come so we spent a week there. We had so much fun, I'm ready for another vacation. We were able to spend some time with our good friends from St. Anthony. We really wish Trey could play with Bowen more often.
Everyday of our trip we did a little something but still had time to relax. Of course we had to feed the ducks. I hope this is something my kids will always remember doing with my parents because this is what my parents would take them to do when they babysat them for me.




It was very hot the day we went to the zoo but still had a great time. I think Parker looks so big in this picture.



Crazy monkeys, not the boys the actual monkeys. haha




I never posted any 4th of July pictures because we didn't have the Internet but we had a great time with family. We went to the Basin City Parade and BBQ at the Prices.




Derek's brother Blake and his family along with his sister Leslie and her kids came to visit. It was nice to visit with them. Unfortunately I didn't take any pictures. Then this past weekend Derek surprised me for my b-day and 7th anniversary and took me to Spokane. We went to dinner and a movie and shopped till I dropped. The sad thing is I didn't even find myself anything! Why is it that nothing ever seems to fit right? Of course I found stuff for Derek and the kids though. Trey had his assessment test for kindergarten so we are gearing up for school to start. Good news the teacher said he did great and hes ready for kindergarten.

2 comments:

Kimberly said...

Love the cousins picture. I had to steal it. It made me sad I missed it... kinda! :)

Brooke Bailey said...

Yeah! Fun pics and update. Thanks for posting the pic from Rigby Lake. It was so fun to see you guys that week.
We're coming your way for a reunion next summer. Hopefully we can come say hello.