Thursday, August 19, 2010

car seat cover

This isn't for our baby however my sister bought material like this for me to make myself one. I think its really cute, maybe a little long but that might be nice to tuck around the baby when its cold. For those of you who have one of these would you leave it long or make it a little shorter?

5 comments:

Kimberly said...

I would leave it. Today we were at Toby's work bbq and it was windy and I had enough to tuck it in so the wind couldn't get him.

Jamie said...

Yay congrats on having a girl! So exciting! I would leave it long :)

Unknown said...

That is funny that you made one of these because I made one too! With it being so hot here and the sun I wanted something lightweight yet covered the car seat! I agree I left mine long because I was in a hurry and you can tuck it in which makes it nice! And I used ribbon on top instead of straps :) Very cute!

Brooke Bailey said...

Those are the handiest little items. Leave it long! Before you know it... her little toes will start wanting to creep out from underneath!

The Wieselers said...

I like the end by their feet long, and then on the one I made I put some elastic into the top section so that it wouldn't blow around in the wind (it kinda tucks under the lip on the top of the carseat) - it made it A LOT better overall I think.