We've been dying to have nice weather so saturday when it was somewhat decent we took the kids to the pool.
Nicole and Carson
Kenzie loved the slide.

I'm not sure if Trey got splashed when I took this picture or what but we are excited to start swim lessons today (if it warms up) to get him more comfortable in the water.
I'm not sure if Trey got splashed when I took this picture or what but we are excited to start swim lessons today (if it warms up) to get him more comfortable in the water.
1 comment:
Cute pictures. I took Jett to Porter Park the other day and he wasn't to sure about the water, but he kepts saying WoW Wow!! He is so funny. Looks like you guys had fun. Do you have an recent pics of your house? Mom said you guys do the walk through this week.
Post a Comment