How fun! Congrats to you both. Just in case you were wondering, I'm Jade Andersen and I know Derek from high school. Hope you have fun moving into your new home!
Wahoo! How exciting... for both! So happy for you. I'm pulling for a girl.:) We sure miss you guys. Just today Bowen was talking about Trey and saying how much he misses him and wished he still lived here. When you come to visit your parents... we need to come meet you guys in Idaho Falls.
16 comments:
Yay!!!!!!
Yay! Congratulations! (on both pieces of news!)
Congrats! Thats soo exciting!
Congrats! Those are both very exciting but I understand, I would be nervous too:) Hope you're feeling okay!
WooHoo! Great news! Congratulations!
Miss you! Come visit??!!!
Love ya
How fun! Congrats to you both. Just in case you were wondering, I'm Jade Andersen and I know Derek from high school. Hope you have fun moving into your new home!
Congrats on your house and baby! Good luck with your move into your new home can't wait to see pictures!
Hooray times 2! CONGRATULATIONS!!
Yay that is so exciting! Congrats!!!
I new it had to be sometime soon! WE sure love your family:) And we are soooo exited for you to live sooo much closer to us.
Wow!! That's exciting! I can't wait to find out if you're having a boy or girl. Congrats!
chadjande@hotmail.com
Congrats Jodi! I hope you are feeling good! If you follow my trend, it will be another boy... but, who knows!!!! Congrats on the new house! Jules
Wahoo! How exciting... for both! So happy for you. I'm pulling for a girl.:)
We sure miss you guys. Just today Bowen was talking about Trey and saying how much he misses him and wished he still lived here. When you come to visit your parents... we need to come meet you guys in Idaho Falls.
congrats! That is so exciting! For both news'!
Hooray! I'm so, so happy for you!
Post a Comment