Thursday, February 25, 2010

Give it to me

Since my post about making over the boys room, I've been searching for some cheap comforters. At JcPenny's they have some nice blue comforters that are reversible to red on sale for $30 but they are back ordered until June. Well today I found this at Fred Meyer on clearance and then 50% off the clearance price Total $11.50.
I can't decided if its to busy. It is thin like a blanket rather than a comforter so I thought for the time being I could just throw it over the sunflowers oh and its reversible. So what do you think?
Do you like them? I LOVE the colors but can't decide if I like that they are only blanket weight. Give it to me, I want to hear your opions. Return and order the ones from JCPenny or Keep them?

6 comments:

Hilarie said...

June is far away! I personally don't think I'd have the patience for that. These ones are cute, do all the boys share a room? So do you have one for each of them. I like them and for the price you can't beat that! You could just get different blanket to go on the bed under these if you're worried that they won't be warm enough... Also I'd put a solid decorative pillow on the bed to break up the busy pattern a little bit. (Just sew something simple up) Anyway thats my 2 cents....

Kimberly said...

I agree, they are cute! A solid pillow or pillows will look nice. There are so many options for painting and decorating with those!

*~McGarys~* said...

I love them. They are so fun! Good deals are so nice:)

The Abegglens said...

I think they are busy... but the kids probably love them.

Anonymous said...

hmmm I don't know! They are very cute, maybe fold it over on the top so you can see the sheets (and do the solid pillow) to break it up a bit. Very cute!!

Diane said...

I love the little puzzle piece blankets! SO CUTE!