I would post a picture of my boys room except I'm washing there bed sheets so it looks a little messy. Currently the boys (Trey and Jackson) sleep in my day bed with a trundle from when I lived with my parents. It is white with hearts. Jacksons comforter has sunflowers on it and Treys is yellow and blue with lace on the edges, cute for a girls room. They totally don't care and have no idea its very girly but I'm wanting to make over there room on a really cheap budget.
I want bunk beds but don't plan on stacking them like bunks until they are older. So my question is to all of you out there is, where is a good place to get cute comforters on a really low budget,not to mention bunk beds. I know what I want I either want solid Navy blue and make primary color pillows or something that has dark primary colors in the comforter. If you have any great advice I would appreciate it. Thanks
7 comments:
I think school time like August and Sept. is the time to buy bedding..not at first but when it goes on sale then clearance! My sister-in-law did that this last year for her kids! And pottery barn has some good clearance but it probably isn't what you are looking for! We just bought Chloe a comforter at Christmas for her bed but it wasn't a great deal it was Tinkerbell and that is what Santa got her! Good luck!
i bet you could get a good deal on beds on Craigslist! and then paint or sand and stain them if you didn't like the color. i love target's bedding and they usually have some good sales.
Craigslist all the way. I am a crazy craigslist shopper and they always have bunk beds on there. Also a ton of kid bedding (if you dont care that its used). I dont care if its used as long as its in good condition! Try it out! You can even look in locations nearby you or somewhere family can pick it up for you, and you get it from them later. :) Hope that helps!
-Holly
You can take the blackets that they have now and just cover them with a Navy Blue Fabric that saves you from buying batting. You can also handquilt it. And I am up for Craigslist items also. There was a place on there Called Beaver..something in Kenniwick and there bunk beds start at $199 and you can always paint them.
Well it's already been said but I would check Craigslist also. And if you don't have any luck there you could wait til yard sale season... I also love target's bedding.. watch for sales and then it's not too bad!
I think Derek has a lot of free time. -Chad
I think I got my boys at Kohls, just watch ads in the newspaper for some good sales! How fun though, can't wait to see what you find!!
Post a Comment