This is a picture of the boys walking up the road to get in the loader with grandpa. (they are the black and orange spots) They get so upset if Grandpa goes without them. They just want to feed cows, they don't understand it slows the process down having to load and unload them. Trey thinks he is helping him work.
We have looked at a few places to rent but haven't found anything we are totally crazy about. Parker and Trey have been sick. It started with Parker, I took him to the doctor on Wednesday. He was put on a 5 day antibiotic then Sunday Trey came down with it. He says his head hurts and has a cough. I hope it doesn't get us all. Other than that Derek is enjoying his job and things are going well.
2 comments:
good to hear that everythings going well! :)
I'm not sure what it is about the farm life for boys but they sure LOVE it. I will be back around the 14th or so and I will be calling you for a play date:) lol
Post a Comment