We have stayed busy the past few weeks. There were LOTS of pictures taken and to many to choose from so here they are...!
My handsome man. He wanted his hands in the finger paints.

The boys were more interested in putting the finger paint on their body then on the driveway.

If anyone wants a fun activity with your kids this is it! I made finger paints today it turned out a little thick but they still thought it was great. Its just cornstarch and water. You boil it and make it how you want. I'm not even sure you have to boil it just heat it until it thickens and add food coloring, the best thing is its so easy to wash off!

This is an example of how my children look when I mow the lawn and Dereks at work a MESS, into everything he's not supposed to.

My sister, Nicole and her family came for her class reunion and we of course had a blast while she was here. Her baby Carson is so happy, I think I heard him cry twice.

My best friend Stephanie was able to stop by my moms house and visit. It was so good to see her and her little boy Rhett.


We always try to sneak Ross Park in, total blast in Poky. Jackson loved his goggles on, little does he know they are pink!

Best Buds

I pulled out our slip in slide from when I was a kid. It was so fun to watch the kids and my Uncle Junior, who is older than my mom slide down, what a sport.

Lots of fun Arcade games at Leos Place

We took the kids with us to Sam's Club. I still haven't figured out why other stores don't have similar kart...Hello people have small children, anyway Jackson and Mckenzie were mistaken for twins.

Before my sister came we went to Kielgore, Idaho it was so pretty.

On a day Derek was working I went with my parents to Mesa Falls and Warm River also a beautiful place.

I was also able to see my good friend Erin and her family on Sunday who came from Oregon. I'm kicking myself for not getting any pictures but it was so fun to visit and catch up. I hope everybody is enjoying summer, we are!
Next on our list is Lagoon! Wahoo first time in 4.5 years that I will have a night without kids. Trust me I will post about that later :)
1 comment:
Cute post! Love the idea of the fingerpaints. You are so creative and get your kids so involved in stuff. I should take lessons from you!! You are such a good mom. It was good seeing you the other day. You look so fabulous!
Post a Comment