Wednesday, July 1, 2009

A camping we will go...

Here is an update on our garden. We have enjoyed radishes and everything else seems to be coming right along. The kids and I can't wait for the corn and peas!! We were contemplating whether we should go camping this week. Derek and I love to camp but when you have to bring 3 little kiddos along uhm.. things change so we camped in the back yard. The kids loved it. Tonight will be the 3rd night in a row, trust me it will be taken down TOMORROW!
This is Parker loving his Ravioli's. I have a picture of Trey looking the same way when he was a baby.


This is a picture of the hail that we received at my moms house. Crazy!

2 comments:

Matt 'n Erin said...

Your garden looks great. I wish we had a yard! I am sure I would kill everything though.
Can't wait to see you guys in a few weeks! Lets talk soon!

Love ya!

Diane said...

Oh my gosh that picture of Parker with the red face made me laugh SO hard!! Too cute, he must have loved it!