Our tradition on Valentines Day is to order pizza. Derek had to work so I placed the order and had him pick it up on his way home. The boys and I had the living room all ready for when he arrived. We had a pizza picnic and the boys thought it was great.

Derek and I don't have many pictures together, I'm not sure if it's because one of us is usually on the other end of the camera so I had Trey take a picture and he did a pretty good. Then of course Jackson had to have a turn but his finger was in the picture :)

My special boys!

We dipped strawberries in chocolate and by the time Derek made it home they were all gone. This is a picture of the last two strawberries.

I had to post this picture, I grabbed my camera because the boys were both holding onto their balloons while watching tv and when I came back with the camera Jackson had fallen off the couch, if you look closely you can see him on the floor but his balloon is still by Trey.
2 comments:
We ordered pizza too. Its better than fighting the crowds to get a table at a restaurant, and you don't have to worry about a baby sitter. I had a dream last night that Derek was made the Station Manager for SkyWest at the Idaho Falls Airport. random.. -Phil
We had a dinner for 5 at home too! I thought it was fun and the kids had a blast but I think Matt would've preferred a date night. lol. Looks like you had a fun night!
Post a Comment