Sunday, February 8, 2009

Treys Prayer

Trey is such a special little boy and I've really loved listening to his prayers lately. These are a few of the new things he has said. Bless daddy to work hard and pick up money, Bless us to say our prayers, Bless us to not die, Bless Jesus. Of course there are the usually things in his prayers as well but these are the new things that make me smile.

Trey learned the First Article of Faith at church. What a smart little boy!

5 comments:

Clyde Family said...

What a cute little boy.. Its funny how they come with things to say to in there prayers. I wish you lived closer. I miss you guys... and my kids are still sure that this is baby parker in my stomache...

Alisa said...

What a sweet boy. I feel the spirit just listening to him recite that. He sure looks like his daddy. I'm glad he liked Andrew's meteorolgy lectures. :)

marla price said...

Oh little Trey Trey you touched my heart listening to you say the 1st article of faith. you really are a special little boy! I love you so much as well as the Little Jackson and sweet little Parker.

Jamie said...

That is so cute! I love how proud he is of himself, soo adorable!

Anonymous said...

that is so cute! I love that he blesses that daddy can pick up money:)