Lotion is just not enough. It doesn't help that this time of year makes your skin extremely dry not to mention having to be a constant dishwasher. For those of you who don't know we don't have a dishwasher. We are very grateful for the things we do have but I have to say I have learned the things I do want in a house, when it comes to buying our own. 1. Dishwasher and 2. no carpet in the Kitchen! Jackson little fingers are so busy that if anything is in his reach he wants to reach up and see what it is. For example, yesterday for lunch we had grilled cheese and tomato soup, Trey ran to the bathroom and in the meantime Jackson dumbed his tomato soup everywhere. Then today Derek was clearing off the table while I started dishes and he ran out to the garage to get a log for the fire and next thing I know Jackson had spilled the gravy on the CARPET!!! What a mess, I will be shampooing carpets this week.
Updates on what the boys can do, Jackson can tell us what a dog says and Trey can count to 5 in Spanish.
2 comments:
3. No carpet in the bathroom either.
My hands are the same way from trying to keep germs away from Mason. I like the Aveeno lotion.
Funny story, you left a comment on my blog and it posts the same as when I leave comment. I seriously had to think if I was dumb enough to leave myself a comment.
We lived in a house that had carpet in the kitchen and bathroom too. It was terrible. But I think we have you beat. Our house had a bomb shelter in the basement with a steel door. Those old people sure do know how to decorate their houses. Ask Derek how he likes his classes.
Chad
Post a Comment