He had Grandma & Grandpa Wallevand, My sister Debbie and husband Dana and Dereks sister Ashley and husband Danny there. Friday morning he woke up to Derek singing Happy Birthday to him and as soon as Derek left for school Trey pulled out this list, from who knows where. He said "mom we need to get goodie bags, party blowers and party hats for my party. WHAT.... where did he come up with that. I asked him who the goodie bags were for and he said "ME", I had to call my mom laughing and so she spoiled him and made him goodie bags.
He loves his scooter; he tells me just 2 more times and goes as fast as he can down the tunnel. "Tunnel" thats the term around here for the hallway. Its a perfect house for him to ride in. Jackson tries to ride also but just tips it over and gets Trey all worked up.
Well all the parting is over at our house and I can relax expecially because I think the morning sickness has come to a slow down!! Yes the big #3 has two meaning in this house.
Well all the parting is over at our house and I can relax expecially because I think the morning sickness has come to a slow down!! Yes the big #3 has two meaning in this house.
8 comments:
The train cake is so cute! Looks like your little guy had a great birthday! Also Congrats on # 3!
You are in big trouble young lady!!!!! You always do that, keep people in suspense and never say anything until you are 3 months along!!!! Well anyway congratulations and we love you guys.
Congrats! I was going to call tonight, but the only # I have is Derek's WA cell number. I'm sure you gave me your new one, but I've been out of it since Dec. That means that while you here you were pregnant too, and I made you help me out! I'm a brat! Oh yeah... I LOVE the cake!
Conrats, that is awesome!! I really like the cake too, what a great job you did.
Cute cake! Congrats on the newest waiting addition! How far along are you?
I'm so excited for your #3!! How fun! The cake is way cute. What a fun mom you are.
Congrats! You keep a good secret! Great cake, you know... my birthday's coming up soon!
I am so happy for you. You are such a good mom and a good example to you older sister. Hope all is well and love you so much..
Post a Comment