Sunday, April 10, 2016

Spring Break- Lincoln City

For Spring Break we decided to change it up and all go to Lincoln City.  I was a little hesitant at first because its never warm there but the weather was really good except the first day we got there it rained.   I think I booked our rental January or Feb.  We were hoping that Debbie and Dana could make it but Debbie was really short handed at work.  








I'm not sure how long Kamree will remember this but its still something she talks about (2 months later)  I was sitting with Aubrey in the sand and Kamree wanted to fill her bucket up with water so I told her to go as Nicole.  Nicole was out looking for shells and sand dollars with Grandma and Cody so she ran out to them.   Next thing I know a big wave comes in, grandma bends down to fill the bucket, Kamree falls down, Grandma tries to grab her and kinda falls, Nicole runs to help Kamree up leaving Cody, which then Cody falls down.  I'm just sitting back watching the entire thing.  Poor Kamree was not happy!  It was hilarious.

 We went to the Tillamock Cheese factory.  Bought some squeaky cheese and ice cream.
 One day we went to the Newport Aquarium.  It was pretty pricey but it was still fun to do.



 This was the view from our rental.  The house fit us all so well.  Two rooms upstairs, Nicole had one we had the other.  Downstairs there were 2 more rooms, Grandma and Grandpa had one and the boys shared the other.  Queen bed with 2 bunks and Kenzie and Allison slept out on futons.
There was a hot tub, pool table and ping pong table in the garage.

Grandpa ended up with a terrible toothache..  the day we were leaving it looked like he had a golfball in his bottom jaw.  We stayed Sunday-Thursday.

No comments: