Sunday, February 28, 2016

Misc Price stuff

 Getting ready to watch a movie.
 Allison took it upon herself to put Kamree down for her naps for about 2 weeks..  She said she was trying to be a big helper so that when the baby comes she can be a big helper.   She would read to her before she tucked her in and shut the door.  To bad the fun only lasted 2 weeks.  haha
 The kids worked very diligently on this fort.  I was amazed once I went and checked it out.  Kinda grossed out but it keeps them entertained.   Its the cool neighborhood hang out.  Its to bad there has to be kids that enjoy wrecking things.  Its all torn down and the kids are frustrated because once they get it the way they like somebody wrecks it. 
 I was able to go into Jacksons 3rd grade class and help dissect frogs. 

 she thought she was hot stuff when I picked her up and let her drive down the street to our house in the front seat.

No comments: