Monday, April 6, 2015

Spring Break

Once again we had a great time in Idaho Falls.  I'm not very good at taking picture of all the activities that we did.  Some are on my phone.
We left Saturday after Parkers wrestling and drove half way to Boise.  Leslie was in Basin City but she let us stay at her house to break up the drive.  Sunday we had a BBQ at Debbies house and hot tubed.  Monday we took the kids to I jump. Tuesday we went to the river and took the kids to lunch at Café Rio and had a 50th birthday celebration for Robin.   Wedesday the kids spent 3 hours at the humanitarian, tied a whole quilt by themselves, died easter eggs and that evening we went to Leos Place to play arcade games.  Thursday Nicole left and I think my kids were just worn out.  Grandpa took them to a movie and I went and had lunch with Jarin and Carli. 


















No comments: