Tuesday, March 17, 2015

Kamree turned 2


I can't believe this girl is 2!



 The girls with their matching dolls.  One has green eyes and one has blue! I love how they are starting to play together.   Kamree says all the kids names except Parker.  She can say a lot of words but when she gets excited she is china women.  Where we can't understand a thing!!  She is tall for her age.  She is in the 90percent for height.  She hates the dr.  She threw the biggest fits there.  I thought she would outgrow crying there but not yet.  If I had one word to describe her it would be SUPUNKY.  She has so much personality in that little body of hers.  I think I could write a book about her.  But at the end of the day every single person in our house has to give her a hug and a kiss goodnight.  She has us all wrapped around her little finger.
We also went to Chuck e Cheese because Allison stopped sucking her arm and Jackson didn't suck his thumb for  a week.  I told them a few weeks prior that if they stopped I would take them somewhere fun.  I was getting really tired of Allison sitting by me on the couch sucking her arm.  lol
4 days later I realized she had stopped.  I couldn't believe it.  She acted like it was no big deal.  Jackson had a much harder time.  Once I told him I was only going to take alllison he put forth more effort.  Got rid of his favorite dog and put hand sanitizer on his hands before going to bed.  He said that makes it taste bad.  They had a great time at chuck e cheese.

No comments: