Saturday, December 27, 2014

my kids

Each child has their own personality and I love that when I look at this picture I can see it in them.  They just melt my heart even when we have days that I could/want to lock myself in my room to get some peace and quiet. 
 This is my sunshine girl.  My mom called me sunshine when I was little.  She said I just always woke up happy.  Allison is very much like that.  Usually happy and very much a princess.  She loves anything girlie. 

 Kamree is my busy body.  She has the sweetest face and can make anyone smile!  She is always up to something and if she sits still longer than a few minutes she must be sick.

 My boys are just awesome!  Trey has the most tender heart and cares for everybody.  He loves to put things together.  Jackson is my cuddle bug.  If I had 2 words to describe Jackson it would be video games and candy.  Parker has the best smile.  His eyes light when he truly is happy about something.  Parkers teacher told me he thinks hes 30.  He tries so hard to keep up with his brothers and always wants a fun project. 

No comments: