Spending time with cousins at the Prices.
My parents were able to come visit. I'm so far behind on posting that I can't remember what all we did. Obviously we enjoyed some nice weather, the kids were still in school so mom and I did a little shopping while grandpa babysat.
I love this picture of my dad and Kamree and I think its hilarious that moms "fluffing her hair" for pictures.
Grandpa was showing the boys card tricks. They just could not figure out how he new which card was theirs. Jackson was certain he was peaking at the cards. So Jackson decided to give it a try and....
he totally got it right, by PURE LUCK. It was crazy he literally had no idea what he was doing.
I just treasure all the moments we get to spend with family. It just seems like there is never enough time spent together.
No comments:
Post a Comment