Trey told me the night before mothers day to stay in bed. Sunday morning I woke up and stayed in bed...and waited and waited. I heard someone downstairs so Derek went down to check if he had forgotten and it was the other boys playing the wii. Trey was still in bed sleeping so Derek went and woke him up. haha I new if I had gotten up without him doing his "surprise" he would be very upset. Shortly after I was presented this wonderful breakfast in bed. Toast and milk. He said he wanted to make me chocolate milk but dad said no. Even funnier..
My thoughtful Trey man.This was my card from Trey.
He also insisted half way or more than half way through my breakfast I needed a tray to eat on so he brought me a cooling rack.
This was Parkers gift to me. He made it in preschool and was so excited about giving it to me that it took all he had to keep it in his backpack from thur-sun. He tried giving it to me twice but I made him save it.
He did give me the card on Thursday.
Jackson felt bad he didn't have anything from school this year to give me but they were all super sweet and help dad clean the house. They swept, mopped and vacuumed.
I am one blessed momma!
No comments:
Post a Comment