For our ward Halloween Party we dressed up like characters from Charlie and the Chocolate Factory. I think they are pretty cute Umpa Loompas. We had Pizza and then did a Trunk or Treat.
This is one cute giraffe.
My mom likes to have a picture of all the kids for her yearly calendar so I threw on our candy corn costume on Kamree. Its way to big. Poor girl couldn't see a thing. By that point I was ready for Halloween to be done. All of my other kids picked costumes out of Nicoles costume box a few weeks ago. Jackson was more than thrilled to be Frankenstein even if it was to small. Parker had a small little program at school. So he dressed up for that the other boys had PJ day at school.
There is nothing more fun then having Aunt Nicole do your makeup!
Cade rode in the wheel chair. Nicole and I took turns pushing him...I'm pretty sure he preferred me to push him. Although I scared him a few times, I was all about trying to have some fun in a wheel chair but he didn't trust me:) Allison and Parker got tired of walking from house to house but either of them wanted to go home. Nicole ended up putting Ali on the top of Cody's stroller and we us putted along waiting for Parker.
Overall it was a fun Halloween with lots of memories made.






No comments:
Post a Comment