Sunday, October 13, 2013

Allison Cut her hair!

This is the evening I cried like a baby!  Rediculous I guess but at the moment I was so upset.  Derek came in and said, Why are you crying?  Every little girl does it.
The picture doesn't do it justice.  Some spots she cut so close to her scalp that you can't tell.  I can not part her hair down the middle.  We just try to use gel and hairspray to keep her spikes down.  
The reason she may have done it....
We had been out at Nicole's house and while we were there she cut Parkers hair.  She asked me if I wanted to trim Allison's hair and I said no, for some reason she thought getting your hair cut hurt so Nicole asked her if she wanted it cut.  She said No!
Neither of us thought anything about it.
 After her bath with Kamree I told her to go comb her hair and I was going to put Kamree down for bed.  (Derek wasn't home yet)  The boys were in the tub.  I fed Kamree and when I laid Kamree down Allison came and told me she cut her hair.  I couldn't see where she had cut it.  I asked her where and she took me into my bathroom.  I found some on the ground then I ran my fingers threw he hair and it just started falling out.  I bawled.  Then I asked her why she would do that and she said, "Cole say so"  hahahaha.  I called Nicole crying.
It does make a funny story and she is the cutest thing ever, even with spikes :)

No comments: