I always have a battle when it come to preschool. I hate paying for preschool when I know I can teach my child what they need to learn at home but for Parker I just really felt like it was what he needed. So here is his first day of preschool.
He goes to Wishing Well Preschool three days a week.
I told him to put his arm around Allison and he told me no! He loves his sisters but doesn't want to show it to much. This kid has such a personality. He likes to be independent. He is talkative and LOVES to play with his older brothers. If he gets in trouble he comes down from his room with blanket in hand and always wants a hug. I hope he never out grows giving us hugs. He is such a cute little 5 year old who thinks or wishes he was 8!



No comments:
Post a Comment