Sunday, October 21, 2012

Halloween Party

I tried to convince myself that we didn't need to do a Halloween party since my mind has been focus on our Ward Halloween party (that we so luckily got put in charge of) but it's the only party that I ever do and have regretted the years that we didn't do one.   It is always fun to see what people dress up as.  We played minute to win it games that I apparently need to practice before guest arrive because I did so poorly and had great food.  

 Jason and Tara
 Kimberly and Toby (Toby was supposed to come as a farmer but ended up coming as a guy from the Swamp show)
 us
 Beth and Caleb
 Danny and Jarin...I didn't get a picture of Jarins date she showed up late.
 Colby and Trisha
 Group photo minus Nicole she volunteered to take a picture since they didn't dress up.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

looks so fun, bummed we couldn't make it! Great costumes!