Tuesday, August 28, 2012

First day of School


I love my boys!!  Trey loved playing with his friends this summer and wasn't sure if he was ready for school to start but today he seemed ready to go.  He even got back into the swing of things and practiced his piano.  He has Miss Peoples this year and is in 2nd Grade.  
 Jackson was put in PM kindergarten even though I requested AM.  I was frustrated at first because every other boy and girl in the neighborhood had AM but he didn't seem to mind.  Then I realized my afternoon's will be quite and I didn't seem to mind either.
On our way to school today he said he was scared and embarrassed.  I assured him everyone else in his class was feeling the same way.  Then we saw Trey who was out for lunch recess and Jackson seemed at ease.  He wanted to know where he could put his backpack down so he could go play.   He has Mrs. Moreno who only teaches PM.  It's her first year teaching Kinder so lets hope for a good year!

Parker is enjoying his afternoon thus far of peace and quite.  He can pick whatever show he want to watch without his brothers telling him no!  

No comments: