Sunday, April 29, 2012

my children

Parker got a stamp in his Easter egg from Church.  He had fun stamping on PAPER Sunday and each kid stamped their hand.  Monday morning as I was cleaning the kitchen I found the stamp and decided to toss it in the garbage. 
The weather was beautiful so I decided to go work in my flower bed and Jackson comes and tells me Parker stamped his face.  I kind of blew it off because in my mind I thought it was in the garbage.  Then I remember I had a Young Women's meeting so I was trying to gather kids and when Parker came around I wanted to die!!  He looked like a smurf.  I told him to get in time out but I needed to take a picture first.  haha  I continually asked him why he did it and he just said, "I don't know!"
I was really upset because I couldn't get it off and had places to go.  Needless to say I looked like one of those parents that never watches what their kids do :)  We finally got it off with baby oil.  
 I love this picture.  It sums up every morning in my house.  Trey practices his piano but little miss muffit always wants up with him.

No comments: