Thursday, February 16, 2012

spoiled or just loved..

There has only been a few time in my life when I really wished I had a brother. Looking at Allison's life thus far I'm beginning to think life wouldn't have been so bad if I had a brother. She gets treated like royalty in this house. I'm sure it won't last as she gets older but it totally melts my heart how they treat her. The boys decided while I was folding laundry they were going to give her a rides in the laundry basket. Trey put his sunglasses on her and she didn't even try to take them off. (Parker has his shirt off because he really wanted to go swimming and was in the laundry room hunting for his swim suit)

Relaxing.



She looks a little uneasy in this picture but she's not. She loved every minute of it. In fact she would ride all day if they would keep pushing her.





1 comment:

Diane said...

That sweet little girl is going to be SOOOO loved and protected boy all those boys!