Thursday, January 26, 2012

I'm leaving my kids tomorrow. I don't do this often. In fact I haven't done it in over 13 months because Allison and I have never spent a night apart yet.
If any other mother told me how sad they felt about leaving their child for the first time my response would be, you'll be okay...inside I would probably be thinking toughen up women you need a night away every once in awhile!
hahaha... but when it boils down to it, every time I leave my kids I get a little bit sad. I always know they are in good hands but it's still a little bit sad.
I'm off tomorrow morning to Youth Conference it shall be lots and lots of fun!

It also doesn't help that Parker has double ear infections. He woke up this morning around 5:00ish crying about his ear, I took him in and sure enough he's on another round of 10day antibiotics (he just finished some not long ago from strep)

2 comments:

Kimberly said...

You will have fun and be so excited to see them when you get back! This looks like another long Winter! My kids are coughing like crazy! I was up every 4 hours last night giving Mason breathing treatments.

The Price Family said...

So sorry, that''s from us. We should have passed on Masons b-day I guess. I had thought about it but didn't really think he was that bad off, but when I got home tonight Derek informed me that all of our kids are coughing as well.