Thursday, December 29, 2011

Christmas

We had a great Christmas this year. We spent Christmas eve was spent with my parents and neighbors the barrows. We played games and had appetizers instead of dinner. Christmas morning the boys woke up before us and I heard them down stairs. I ran down in fear that they were going to start opening their presents without us. It was about 7:30 when they went and got Grandma and Grandpa to start opening presents.





We rushed to get ready for Church in Basin City because Dereks nephew was getting baptised after church. I was determined to have a family picture but Parker was determined to play with his new toys, reason why he is crying. We spent most of the day in Basin City enjoying dinner and family.

Our mess includes...A new basketball hoop, beyblades, dinosaur, scooter, remote controll cars and helicopter, mario brother for the wii, seahawk stuff, baby doll and lots more!

Until next year....

1 comment:

Genessa said...

Your kids are pretty much adorable! Looks like you guys had a great Christmas!