Sunday, October 23, 2011

Staining the fence

I'm in the process of staining the fence, I took this picture when it was still wet so it is a little lighter once it dries. Can't wait to have this project finished! Not an easy project with little kids wanting to help. I've decided I can only work on it at nap time or when Derek is home.

2 comments:

Shanna and Brad said...

That is a big project to tackle! It's looking good. I loved your post about rough days and wanting to hide in bed to get away from it all:) Sounds like your kids keep you hopping. I know my little one keeps me pretty busy so I can't imagine the balancing act of taking care of 4! It is so true, we all have days like this. Thanks for sharing!

Kimberly said...

Don't you love how much greener your grass looks with a stained fence?!