The first thing he said when he came down the stairs was, Is it my birthday right know?! He was thrilled then repeatedly told me that Derek and I could go to his birthday party. We had family over this year. Grandma and Grandpa, JoLynn and boys, Toby's family and Jarin.
Thursday, September 1, 2011
I'm not 2..I'm 3!!
Happy Birthday to Parker.
The first thing he said when he came down the stairs was, Is it my birthday right know?! He was thrilled then repeatedly told me that Derek and I could go to his birthday party. We had family over this year. Grandma and Grandpa, JoLynn and boys, Toby's family and Jarin.
He wanted to open his presents so bad but I was trying to explain to him he needed to wait for Bailey and Mason. He sat on the present so I couldn't take it away from him. Check out the wrapping. We used brown paper bags and the boys painted them. One present we painted orange and I wrote "I love orangee" on it, one of his favorite sayings. He has to eat on a orange plate and have an orange cup. Grandma gave him and orange shirt and he loves it!
The first thing he said when he came down the stairs was, Is it my birthday right know?! He was thrilled then repeatedly told me that Derek and I could go to his birthday party. We had family over this year. Grandma and Grandpa, JoLynn and boys, Toby's family and Jarin.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment