This is just one of the many crazy pictures I have of Parker. He was working on his dump truck with a hammer and he said he was hot-reason for no shirt.

I love when the boys talk to Allison. They have the sweetest voices when they talk to her...hmm why don't they talk to me that way?

This was her first day in her bumbo chair. I'm not sure who liked it more her or the boys? They each had to try it out as well.

Smiling at the boys.

She is very concerned in this picture because Parker starting pounding on his dump truck, she didn't cry but it was loud.
Those are the most kissable cheeks ever!
And she is in her own room, sad but good for us both because I think we both sleep better.
3 comments:
She is so cute. So are your sweet boys. I can't believe you have four kids. How wonderful!
She is so beautiful. I'm sure those cheeks get lots of kisses. So how is life with 4 kidlets?
Gosh she is so cute! Love them baby cheeks:)And my boys never talk to me like that either:( lol
Post a Comment