Friday, May 28, 2010

Shirley J

Hey Everybody I'm a new Executive Chef for Shirley J!

Do you want to stretch your kitchen creativity AND your food budget? Shirley J products can unlock your creativity so you can prepare delicious dinners your families will love- in minutes not hours. So easy just add water for superior, restaurant –quality. At the heart of Shirley J is the Universal sauce, the core product a perfect soup/sauce base that makes cooking convenient, economical, delicious and it has a 20+ yr shelf life (great for food storage)the basis for everything from creamy soups and sauces to smooth gravies, family pleasing casseroles and literally hundreds of recipes. All foolproof so you’re free to have fun in the kitchen.
Not only is it fun and easy its HEALTHY! Sauces contain no hydrogenated oils and 100% transfat free, 100% preservative free, and lower in calories fat and sodium than any other option.
Not only is this product delicious, convenient and economical but its great way to build your food storage. These soup bases, bread mixes, brownies, spices and sauces (just to name a few) store for up to 20 years. Check out a complete list of product at http://www.shirleyj.com/.
I am a new executive Chef for Shirley J products and am excited to share this product with family and friends. Just to give you an idea of what kind of product I’m introducing.
Example 1
Yesterday I had the missionaries over for dinner and pulled out my Shirley J universal sweet roll mix added water and yeast, let raise and made cinnamon rolls.
Example 2
Today I made my family pepperoni pizza. I made the crust out of Shirley J sourdough bread mix (just add water and yeast) It was perfect, by far the best homemade pizza crust I’ve made. For the pizza sauce I took a 8oz can of tomato sauce mixed with the 1 TB of Shirley J pizza and pasta seasoning which Derek and I thought was great topped with mozzarella cheese and pepperoni. Very simple and great products to add to any pantry.

One last think I would like to point out, the universal sauce mix is equivalent to 48 cans of (for example) cream of chicken soup.
The best way to get started is purchasing the starter packs. It’s a 25% savings. Please let me know if you are interested. I’m hoping to schedule some parties soon and even have one at my house to show people what it’s all about. Interested leave me a comment.

No comments: