Sunday, January 10, 2010

Just because

Jackson is a SUNBEAM!!He is excited to go to primary with Trey. His teacher called and asked us to bring a picture of either Derek or I, whoever we thought he looked most like...I searched and searched for a picture of myself and couldn't find anything so I went back through and couldn't even find any of just Jackson and I. I had Trey take a picture tonight so I could say I at least had one. Although I'm pretty sure I have some but I also realized I haven't printed pictures off my camera for over a year, sad or what? I will be doing that next time I'm in town.

Parker has never like wearing hats, but the last couple of days he has LOVED them. This is the only we really let him wear(thats not to big)because I don't care if it gets stepped on and dirty. It just doesn't fit him right. Anyway he loves it and had to have it while he ate dinner tonight. This picture is proof for my parents that he will keep a hat on! Finally.

This church outfit came from my sister Debbie,I thought it was so cute on him. Definitely blog worthy :)

As for the rest of our life, its been busy!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jackson is definitley your boy!:) Very cute.

Nathan and Annie Miller said...

Jodi-I've been absent from life for the past 3 months! We have 4 birthdays and Christmas all within 3 months, and it makes life way to chaotic! I feel so bad because I got your email about needing our address, but I forgt to respond. So if it was for a Christmas card, please still send one! 1084 S. 200 E. Orem, UT 84058. I'm glad you got your own place and are getting settled. I am just sad I didn't get to see you before you moved. Let me know if you are ever visiting your parents!

Carole Ann & Jon said...

hi Jodi! I'm so glad you found me on the blog! Of course I remember you. What a cute family you have!!! I'm excited to keep in touch through bloging now!

Brooke Bailey said...

Wow! Parker is getting big.